Fishing Report Glasgow Morning 7/28/2023

Well Red it normally lasts well in to September. I have had some of my best fishing close to my Wedding Anniversary on September 10th. Needless to say I don't go fishing on the 10th, lol
Good to know @scrimmy 👍 and I have done that as well,about fishing into September in the past year’s. As long as the 🌀 hurricanes 🌀 don’t come up too early up the east coast from the south,( it has happened over the year’s ),we should be fine,because the hurricanes 🌀 tend to mess up our marine weather,such as stronger winds for safe boating on our Great Lakes. lol 😆 @scrimmy about you not going fishing on your anniversary day!! 😂 My wife would be totally for it, 💯%, to go fishing together on our anniversary! We honeymooned at a cabin for a week on the French River, 41 year’s ago on August 22,1982.😍 Next week,if I am seeing the marine forecast right,is starting to look good for some Lake Erie fishing again,for us retire’s! Tight lines & walleye’s & rainbow’s ON!! 👊🎣🐟👍🙂

Good to know @scrimmy 👍 and I have done that as well,about fishing into September in the past year’s. As long as the 🌀 hurricanes 🌀 don’t come up too early up the east coast from the south,( it has happened over the year’s ),we should be fine,because the hurricanes 🌀 tend to mess up our marine weather,such as stronger winds for safe boating on our Great Lakes. lol 😆 @scrimmy about you not going fishing on your anniversary day!! 😂 My wife would be totally for it, 💯%, to go fishing together on our anniversary! We honeymooned at a cabin for a week on the French River, 41 year’s ago on August 22,1982.😍 Next week,if I am seeing the marine forecast right,is starting to look good for some Lake Erie fishing again,for us retire’s! Tight lines & walleye’s & rainbow’s ON!! 👊🎣🐟👍🙂
I hear you Red. My wife does not really like fishing and has not been on the boat much since I sold my big Charter boat. She enjoyed that one as she would spend the weekend down at port with me and invite her friend Barb to come along for a ride to Port Stanley from Glasgow so the 2 of them could have some wine in the cabin and then go shopping in Port Stanley and then have me boat them back to Glasgow and they would jump in the golf cart and go up the hill to the trailer and relax.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks