Fishing Report Glasgow Monday Morning

rockin-steelhead

Planning to launch around 7:30am or so and hoping the majority of the rain etc. will have passed by. Thinking of starting around 50fow any thoughts ?

I’m on the water in 49-50 nothing yet lots of marks
Driveshaft in my big motor went on the way out good thing for my 15 etec kicker
Is it raining was going to make the 80 mile drive but checked at 3.45 this morning and it said t.storms

Is it raining was going to make the 80 mile drive but checked at 3.45 this morning and it said t.storms
It's a go! Rain's stopped in this area and just cloudy turning to partly sunny later this afternoon.

I got up at 6 didn't look too bad so hitched up boat for the 15 minute drive to Stanley. Got a few blocks from home and it just opened up with rain. Hoped it might pass or I 'd drive out of it, I carried on. Got to ramp seen 4 trailers at the lot and waited about 20 minutes to see if it would break but it didn't slow down at all. Just decided to turn around back home. Being a steelheader first and foremost rain doesn't bother me much but a torrential downpour in a boat with no protection wasn't in the cards today. Only had a few hours either way but limits have been fast and very shallow so far this season for me. Mid-day/afternoon bite should be better for those who can make it!

Last edited:
I got up at 6 didn't look too bad so hitched up boat for the 15 minute drive to Stanley. Got a few blocks from home and it just opened up with rain. Hoped it might pass or I 'd drive out of it, I carried on. Got to ramp seen 4 trailers at the lot and waited about 20 minutes to see if it would break but it didn't slow down at all. Just decided to turn around back home. Being a steelheader first and foremost rain doesn't bother me much but a torrential downpour in a boat with no protection wasn't in the cards today. Only had a few hours either way but limits have been fast and very shallow so far this season for me. Mid-day/afternoon bite should be better for those who can make it!
Most if not all systems will be on land this afternoon
Going to head out of Stanley for the afternoon shift

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks