Glasgow live July 3

Got 4 guys in boat right now and missing the rain, can’t keep the walleye off in 64 FOW down 30-40, small spoons wth mixed veggie and nascar taking most as well as gold RRF. Gonna troll back now searching for bows a little shallower. Lost count after 15 walleye.

Ended probably catching over 50 walleyes, only one or 2 small guys everything big. Might be one of the best days I’ve had, only out there for 3 hours. Started shallow early picking them off here and there, went to 64 and consistent double, triple headers and even a quad. Tight lines hope everyone who gets out misses the rain like we did if it comes.

Nothing out deep in Stanley
Had to pull lines and come back into some way points in 36-39fow to get into them

Nothing out deep in Stanley
Had to pull lines and come back into some way points in 36-39fow to get into them
Nice!! @Derkd9 👍👍 36 -39 fow sounds better,less travelling to catch them,than having to go to 64 fow,for I was hoping that the walleye’s were still shallow,and you proofed it!! Enjoy the rest of the evening,and walleye’s ON!!
🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

@Wave Runner good luck in the morning, hopefully you get on em hard. 33 on the rigger today had nascar crushing fishing, gold rrf on dipsy 3 setting 88 back produced the biggest fish consistently. Those were by far the 2 best today with blueberry muffin, mixed veggie and purple boxer coming close. Should also add we were trolling from straight out of port towards Erieau and the windmills. Tight lines, hopefully what worked for me is consistent for you tomorrow

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks