Fishing Report Glasgow July 12

crappiequeen

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
@Mickey Finn took me out to Port Glasgow today; we started fishing around 11 am. We caught nine walleye and two bows, and lost a few bows. Most were caught on an old beat-up blue and chrome ripplin redfin (lead core, five colours), but we caught a few on a dolphin NK (down line, 40 feet) and a michigan stinger on the cheater (not sure of the name of the finish, orange with pink dots and copper back). The most excitement we had was getting one walleye on the down line and one on the cheater. Netting both was a challenge, but we managed.

nice catch crappiequeen...I can relate to catching 2 pics on one rod ..4X recently off glasgow...you got the right idea running sliders off the riggers putting both baits in the strike zone..

Way to go @crappiequeen & @Mickey Finn... hopefully going to have your buddy @stomp fishing with me out of Port Glasgow for walleye on Monday morning. No doubt it will be interesting. ?
I can’t wait to read your post @Wave Runner afterwards from this coming Monday morning fishing with your buddy @stomp.There is no need to wish you both good luck,for there are many walleye’s to be caught off Port Glasgow and you know “your home water” well @Wave Runner!! Tight Lines & Walleye’s and maybe even Rainbows ON to the both of you!! ??????

Thanks @Red Hering … Forecasts still showing great weather for Monday so hope it holds for a great day out with @stomp. ? Last 3 times out of PG had several bows on but the inexperienced crew only managed to land 2 of them. Although I'm sure Bob will get them to the net, right? ;)

@mick & @stomp... Your right @Red Hering can only steer a tiller and surprised he doesn't have one in his truck, LOL!! I would still love to have him fish with me again and it would be no problem steering now with the new MotorGuide Xi3 doing the steering. :D

@stomp... We can try tying you to the rear cleat to keep you in the boat. ;):LOL:

good luck monday wave runner & stomp...you should invite red herring to help steer the boat and get stomp to net the fish...have your limits in no time..
No thanks @mick no steering for the @Red Hering for he is a “Tiller Man!!” ? o_O???:cool:

Attachments

• 3C61079F-B14A-4FA8-A12F-6CE56441F0D3.jpeg
    3C61079F-B14A-4FA8-A12F-6CE56441F0D3.jpeg
    722.3 KB · Views: 3
Back