Off Topic Giving back...for the kids

free gear is great but is there a way to teach them to fish too? If the parents aren't fish people they may not be interested. Now this is just a suggestion , and I can't partake with my disability, but wouldn't it be great to get a section of a warf/dock sectioned off and let the kids go there with their parents but the "Pro's" do the teaching/fishing. Knots, casting, set the hook, remove the hook, netting etc with all the free gear supplied.

@Outdorman great point! One of the things @tailfeathers @stomp myself and several other charter boats are doing is hosting a youth fishing day for kids that are not able to get out on Lake Erie. This will be for kids 16 and under accompanied by a parent, grandparent or guardian. We are working on the dates but so far we have 6 boats all excited to take part and give kids a day they will never forget. More details to follow.

That said we are looking for sponsors and volunteers to help with tackle, grab bags and to be able to help the day of for the kids. If anyone is interested please reach out to @tailfeathers or myself

Apparently I have been made busy somehow and won't be able to pilot my own craft. 🤔 :oops:🤪

I am working on getting my boat an exemplary crew to be available if numbers exceed available vessels.

Tah for now. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks