Get them boats ready, looks like it will a great week on the lake !

Wind for Saturday and Sunday
Looking mint !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-084339.png
    Screenshot_20170915-084339.png
    416 KB · Views: 5
I'm really liking that windy app. I can't believe I didn't know about it till now.

I'll be out there this afternoon if all goes according to plan.

Lol I sure get upset when I think I have one and it's a goby. Grrrr.

Normally I would agree with you BUT if you haven't caught anything other than the damn gobies.....at least you're catching something right.......and you get to kill it for being a pain in the ass lol.

I'll be there first in line at the dock tomorrow. I suspect with the nice weather it's going to be busy.

Anyone know if it's a bit early for pike/sm at bluffs?

Sure was a great week to get out fishing...Weather was fantastic......wish I could've played too.......but......

Despite what I have said about what I use in gauging the weather to make the determination as to whether I go or not ( websites, trees etc)........the real deciding factor as to whether I go fishing or not is and has always been.......:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:.........the better half :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:......

As the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life." I wanted to go Monday. She said NO! :( I wanted to go Wednesday. She said NO! :( I wanted to go today, guess what she said. Yep... :mad:NO!!! .....:cry:....not because I haven't done the "honey do list" every day because I have, and then some, with 2 job interviews mixed in as well this week, both of which are promising and said they'd let me know one way or the other by early next week :) .....but because as I have been for 3 years now, me being on a disability pension, (back and hips) at home, where I do all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the laundry, all the yard work I am capable of doing which isn't much (cutting the lawn is about all I can do in the yard), plus looking for a job within my limitations every day, AND being her chauffeur on the weekends taking her where ever her heart desires on her days off (because I don't get any:confused:) my wanting to and then going fishing once a week through the week when she's working as opposed to on the weekends when she isn't...is and has been in her mind "completely and totally unfair"........and she has recently voiced that opinion quite clearly..........again......... forgetting the reason I am at home and that it isn't by choice.

My son has bestowed upon me the title of "good little man B*%$@" because, when she says NO!!! I stay home and don't go fishin, even tho I have everything done she's asked me to do, plus a lot she didn't. THEN when she comes home from work on those days after getting mad at me and telling me "NO!!,".......... she tells me if I wanted to go, I could have:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::arghh::bigtears:. Anyone willing to give me odds that when she comes home tonight and I mention while I've got the steaks on the BBQ how today was such a nice day and would've been a good day to go fishing, she'll tell me I could have gone if I wanted too? :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, NFL regular season just started. CFL regular season is in the back half of the season where the games have much more importance heading into the playoffs in November; regular season hockey starts in a week in the CHL, and the NHL regular season starts a week and a half after that as do the MLB playoffs.....If the weather is still nice, which of course we all hope and expect it will be:whistle:.....she'll be begging me to go fishing just to get a break from all that hockey, baseball and football I tend to watch in late September, early October as I make the transition from my spring/summer/early fall get out of the house when I can routine to my semi-hibernation don't leave the house unless absolutely necessary winter routine and will have decided to put the fishing gear away for the season by then (unless I hear credible reports of decent size and numbers of perch being caught off the pier) before the flaky white stuff that falls from the sky in winter shows up, and she'll just have to put up with me watching sports until next spring:p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks