Get them boats ready, looks like it will a great week on the lake !

Joe1984

Looking at the wind forcast it looks like this week will be mint out on the lake. I just hope the bite picks back up with the calmer weather!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170911-122011.png
    Screenshot_20170911-122011.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 63
Anybody out there can give a wind and wave report for today? Thinking about heading out and the forecast screwed me last time. Lol.

Should be like glass out there now!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170911-150644.png
    Screenshot_20170911-150644.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 16
looking at the weather reports and wave heights from noaa, I would say the same as yesterday afternoon, definite walleye chop , I'll call it a 2 ft plus wave, noaa calls it 1.3 and today noaa is giving you 0ne extra second between them.
not capping just a constant roll.
it will look good from shore but out were the numbers are the buoy will be accurate

Definitely fishable for most people but will turn some white.

Thanks guys, partner bailed anyway. Shooting for Wednesday now. I'm determined to get out there once this season.

Yes, please post if you hit some yellow's? Fished Pt Bruce today and gave it a good try, arm's are longer from a million anchor pulls? Couldn't find them, 25 ft to 50 ft, three tree's to the wind turbines? Lake was welcoming calm though, great fall day? Gobies were hungry at all depths? Good luck all.

Well fingers crossed for tomorrow. Planning on going out from the sandhills tomorrow after work for some eyes. If the bite is slow I may move in for some perch.

Yes, please post if you hit some yellow's? Fished Pt Bruce today and gave it a good try, arm's are longer from a million anchor pulls? Couldn't find them, 25 ft to 50 ft, three tree's to the wind turbines? Lake was welcoming calm though, great fall day? Gobies were hungry at all depths? Good luck all.

Agree... it's definitely been record setting anchor pulling for perch at Bruce this year. Very frustrating! :banghead:

Tried some spots for perch at Port Glasgow yesterday and not a bite there either. :(

I've been mostly drifting for the elusive perch out of Bruce & Burwell this year. Figured I'd cover more ground that way, but ended up with the same poor results.

Well going to try my honey hole today after work. If it doesn't produce than going to find some perch.
Showing me 3km/h winds for the time I get out so kinda excited

Looking at the wind forcast it looks like this week will be mint out on the lake.

Maybe so,.... I'm still waiting to hear if Scoop got the Weathermen sorted out yet after their poor performance of last weekend before I fully buy in. ;):)

Very nice evening out and even picked up some eyes.
Fishing isn't like it was a few weeks ago but still managed to pick up 4 within a 1 1/2 hrs

Attachments

• 20170913_193628.jpg
    20170913_193628.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 13
I don't get it I'm a really nice person and I even begged they still didn't come to play.

It's not you... you can't catch something that's not there no matter how nice you are, and I'm quite sure you are nice. :D

When those yellow rascals do finally show their faces... the first one I boat I'm smacking his face several times just for aggravating me all summer. (y)(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks