Free fishing

fishing girl pink

Don't forget it's free this weekend no license required. So if you don't have yours you don't need it this weekend. Or you could take your kids or your wives out on the boat. I'll be out this weekend taking a little boy that has never been on the lake before. I'm so excited to see his face when he catches some perch.

Don't forget it's free this weekend no license required. So if you don't have yours you don't need it this weekend. Or you could take your kids or your wives out on the boat. I'll be out this weekend taking a little boy that has never been on the lake before. I'm so excited to see his face when he catches some perch.
Tight lines & Perch ON!! @fishing girl pink to you and the little boy that you will be taking,and good for you!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks