Found some perch

And,what day was your perch fry again??πŸ€” @Trevor M LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚
:unsure:Hell if I know Red. :LOL:I caught all of them in June, and although I have had some of what I caught earlier this year, I also gave some to my dad, some to my son, a couple packages to Wave Runner when I went out with him in July, and some to one of my neighbors who is fighting cancer, which is why I only have 70 left, but I haven't taken any out for a while and have no plans to do so this weekend. Usually I'll have fish periodically between now and Christmas, but I don't really get into what fish I was able to put in the freezer until after Christmas when I try to lose some weight before spring. CLEARLY, that approach hasn't exactly worked, as I still weigh what I did LAST Christmas :oops: Haven't gained any, but haven't lost any either ;):wacky:

Either Sunday or Monday, (haven't decided yet) I'll be doing a turkey with all the usual stuff that goes with it short the cranberry sauce (we don't eat it) for my wife and I, so no fish this weekend. Also took a bird, some stuffing and some potatoes to my son so he can have a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving too since we aren't getting together this weekend.

Last edited:
keep your address secret Trevor---blackmarket perch are in high demand these days
Not worried about that Gord. What's in my freezer is NOT for sale. My culinary knowledge and expertise used to be tho,;) but that was a long time ago, and the price was based on who I was cooking for, and what they wanted me to cook for them, which most of the time was based on who they were trying to impress :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind telling people roughly where the complex we live in is located. We're close to Dundas and Bonaventure across from the Timmies and Lynn's Bakery. I just don't tell'em which complex or which unit, or how close to that intersection and those businesses we are. There's a few places close by that would fit that description. ;):ROFLMAO:

Price looks like a great deal to me if you are fishing to save money. 260 hours on the water breaks down to $30.00 per hour in just boat costs

:unsure:Hell if I know Red. :LOL:I caught all of them in June, and although I have had some of what I caught earlier this year, I also gave some to my dad, some to my son, a couple packages to Wave Runner when I went out with him in July, and some to one of my neighbors who is fighting cancer, which is why I only have 70 left, but I haven't taken any out for a while and have no plans to do so this weekend. Usually I'll have fish periodically between now and Christmas, but I don't really get into what fish I was able to put in the freezer until after Christmas when I try to lose some weight before spring. CLEARLY, that approach hasn't exactly worked, as I still weigh what I did LAST Christmas :oops: Haven't gained any, but haven't lost any either ;):wacky:

Either Sunday or Monday, (haven't decided yet) I'll be doing a turkey with all the usual stuff that goes with it short the cranberry sauce (we don't eat it) for my wife and I, so no fish this weekend. Also took a bird, some stuffing and some potatoes to my son so he can have a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving too since we aren't getting together this weekend.
@Trevor M I will be fishing for pike mostly and even bass and perch as well this month on long point bay & it should hopefully be a great month of fishing.I have some Lake Erie walleye’s left from this past summer as a backup,just in case the pike,bass & perch are not cooperating!! LoL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ Be Safe & a Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ weekend,to you & your wife & son,etc. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

@Trevor M I will be fishing for pike mostly and even bass and perch as well this month on long point bay & it should hopefully be a great month of fishing.I have some Lake Erie walleye’s left from this past summer as a backup,just in case the pike,bass & perch are not cooperating!! LoL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ Be Safe & a Happy Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ weekend,to you & your wife & son,etc. πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Good luck to you Red. I'm done for the season already. When I have it, I always seem to eat the walleye before I do the perch and as usual, I ate all the walleye I had this year already, which is probably why I still have as much perch as I do.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well. Stay safe.

Well,I got β€œreeled in” and bought some perch yesterday,for I needed a perch fix!! πŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‹ It looks like that my perch were even more expensive than yours by the kg @misty river and I likely won’t be buying perch again for quite sometime.There are some good reports of perch moving into the inner bay and being caught & I will need to check it out for hopefully some perch action,and if not,the pike are usually always there & hungry!! View attachment 33917 πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Wow you must be very old if that fills ya not enough to feed cat 1/4 lb in that pack I think crab is cheaper ha ha

Back