Fog tip

fishing or farming

I’ve fished fog before. Some of the best fishing by far.

I’d like to share a tip I learnt. When you leave port, go east or west 2 km before you head out….. that way when you start to head out to say 48 fow you won’t run into other boaters. I tell this to the people in the boat in front of me and the boaters behind me when leaving port. Their 2 km will be different then ours and we won’t cross paths.

Good luck and safe voyage.

Dan

I’ve fished fog before. Some of the best fishing by far.

I’d like to share a tip I learnt. When you leave port, go east or west 2 km before you head out….. that way when you start to head out to say 48 fow you won’t run into other boaters. I tell this to the people in the boat in front of me and the boaters behind me when leaving port. Their 2 km will be different then ours and we won’t cross paths.

Good luck and safe voyage.

Dan
A excellent tip @fishing or farming and thanks!! 👍👍🙂

Good tip but sorry I won’t venture out of it’s too foggy to see safely far enough ahead.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks