FISHING SHOW LONDON ONT.

monty smith

HELLO, EVERYONE JUST A REMINDER FISHING & BOAT SHOW LONDON FAIR GROUNDS. STARTS FRIDAY NOON TO 9PM. SAT.10 TILL 7. SUNDAY 10 TO 9. WILL BE IN ANGLING OUTFITTERS BOOTH.
HAPPY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON LOWRANCE PRODUCTS. GREAT TIME TO SEE THE NEWEST PRODUCTS. LIKE TO SEE OLD FACES AND MEET NEW ONES.
HAPPY FISHING:p

monty smith,it is good to know that you will be at the London Show again this year.I just missed you last year at the Toronto Sportsmen Show,(I had a Bus to catch),but I will make sure to talk to you,at the London Show,about some of the Newest Lowrance Products.See you soon.8D

RED FISH

Hey Monty you can show me how to use my HDS 7 I will be totally clueless when I get the new boat as to how to set up the new graph

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

We are planning on buying a chartplotter at the show . Hope that you have some good deals ! See ya on Saturday .

monty smith,nice to have talked to you Today at the Show,and Thank-You for answering my questions that I had with one of my Lowrance Units;)I ended up having a great time at the Show.Take Care,and Good Luck Fishing to you,this year.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks