Off Topic Fishing rules

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Is it legal to have someone on board while trolling that doesn’t have a fishing license that won’t be taking part in actively reeling in or netting fish?

My wife dispises fishing but she has a licence for the quota reasons.
Use to have a wife like that. Hahahaha. My wife of 20 years now does everything on the boat, nets, sets line, cuts the gills. We have grown a little older together, that why we purchased an autopilot this year. Never complains

Good question. I was wondering that this year. My wife does not like boating or fishing but once a while she wants to come along for the ride if the lake is calm and its not too sunny. Good to know. I will make sure we only have 6 rods in the boat for 3 anglers if the MNR shows up.

The regs say "use", not "have" when referring to lines.

I have many more rods on the boat than what are actually used when fishing.

They are for options/choices of presentation.

If the ministry visits you out on the water, they have in all likelihood looked at you with glasses before coming by.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks