Fishing charter Sunday

While I can't make it this time, what I can do is post these pictures from when I got out with you this year and hope someone else decides they like what they see and give you a call.

The first 3 were from Sept 1 this year. 4 person limit (and what I brought home before and after pictures.)

The next one was from the first time I got out with you this year on Father's Day (June 18 this year,) 3 person limit that day

The next one was from July 16 this year 3 person limit.

And the last one is when Kevin and I went out with you in August and got our 2 man limit.

As I've said so many times before, there IS a reason why I recommend Tailfeather's Fishing Charters when people ask me if I know of a good charter.

Attachments

• The 6 after being cleaned Sept 1 2023.jpg
    The 6 after being cleaned Sept 1 2023.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 15
  • The 6 I brought home Sept 1 2023 after another successful trip with Tailfeathers.jpg
    The 6 I brought home Sept 1 2023 after another successful trip with Tailfeathers.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 4 person limit Sept 1 2023 out with Tailfeathers.jpg
    4 person limit Sept 1 2023 out with Tailfeathers.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 13
  • First time Out with Tailfeathers this year Fathers Day June 18 2023  (4).jpg
    First time Out with Tailfeathers this year Fathers Day June 18 2023 (4).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (2).jpg
    Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (2).jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Out with Tom Aug 9 2023 (2).jpg
    Out with Tom Aug 9 2023 (2).jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 12
If they're still available by tomorrow night text me the details Tom

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks