Fishing Report Fishing /Breakdown August 19 22

I towed a boat in last weekend do too engine troubles ...was out with my dad yesterday engine died got towed in.. engine problems are unexpected..Running out of gas is just lazy or too cheap. I have a 25 liter gas tank ..and take 25 liters just in case .I don't get it be responsible or stay on shore !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-192955_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-192955_Facebook.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220820_120225.jpg
    20220820_120225.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 55
Ha Ha.... I was reluctant to mention hvyhaul's visit cause the last time I saw a net exchange between boats was to send my fishing license over to the CO..... I was however glad to put a face to the newly retired old road warier hvyhaul....My Dad trucked his whole life including tons of coal out of the Imperial Fuels dock at Port Burwell back in the day........and i enjoy all hvyhaul's cooking exploits...I like to dabble at that as well....
And Yes.... we trust that we are all in the good hands of fellow boaters....Now I can say ... It could be you...
I should also mention the fellow on the dock who immediately realized we could use an extra hand... I believe his name was Ron
Be safe and Goooood Fishing...

Oh dear, I didn't think that through very well did I? LOL 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks