Fishin Port Bruce

fishin fool

I have not seen any reports on Port Bruce,I am going out around 4:30 and was just looking for some updates on the walleye fishing out of Port Bruce

I have not seen any reports on Port Bruce,I am going out around 4:30 and was just looking for some updates on the walleye fishing out of Port Bruce
I asked exactly the same question sometime last week,about fishing off Port Bruce @fishin fool good luck to you on your evening bite. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ™‚

I went out with a friend out of Bruce yesterday. We went west. 54' to 57' and watch out for the nets, they're out there. See the thread

"I was gonna go, then I wasn't, then I did"​

That'll tell you how we did in just a few hours.

I'll be parkin my butt on the pier tomorrow morning at just after stupid o'clock.

IF you're looking for perch instead of eyes and bows, try east, 25'-45' near the first windmills or go a little further to the water tower and try. But remember, they do swim and might not be there, or they may be but don't wanna cooperate.

I went out with Laker Taker today on his beautiful Trophy Pro and just like a lot of guys, we had a pretty slow day. We worked out to 68 feet and back in to 40 feet with only 3 'bows and 1 walleye with another 3 walleye lost at the boat. All came in 50-60 fow and most on black and purple RRF. Oh well, any day spent on the water with a fellow member is a good day and I'm sure tomorrow will be better!

IMG_0940.JPG

I went out with Laker Taker today on his beautiful Trophy Pro and just like a lot of guys, we had a pretty slow day. We worked out to 68 feet and back in to 40 feet with only 3 'bows and 1 walleye with another 3 walleye lost at the boat. All came in 50-60 fow and most on black and purple RRF. Oh well, any day spent on the water with a fellow member is a good day and I'm sure tomorrow will be better!

View attachment 60319
A great report @Wilker Tim πŸ‘πŸ‘ even if it was slow for you all. It’s really not on how much we all should catch,and not always about trying to catch our limit’s. Any day spent on the water,good fishing or bad,is a good day!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

We drove around by the pier a couple of times and decided it would just to rough to take my 51/2 year old grandson out
Thanks πŸ™ for your update @fishin fool & safety always first!! There will be better day’s of fishing ahead in this young season on Lake Erie. The best of luck to you All!! & Tight Lines 🀞🀞and Fish ON!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks