Fishfinders on my mind

aknelsen

I have been looking and doing research on fishfinder combos, it is driving me nuts, there is way too many to choose from, but I seem to like the hummingbird helix 5 DI gps, anyone have one, what other fishfinder combos would you recommend, which one is better down imaging or side imaging, my price range is between $300-$600, any help is appreciated. thanks

i have a hummingbird 385ci it has ice fishing flasher mode (need ice transducer 85$) Gps and takes the navionics card

Great alround unit

monty will be able to show you everything you need to know about them
plus i think the sale is still on there but they were getting low when i was there last week

i think i will have to go and see monty at angling outfitters, i got it down to a humminbird helix 5 si gps and possibly humminbird 360 imaging

can't go wrong with a humminbird - I have a 385ci on my yak and a 535 portable that I use up on my northern adventures. Both have put me on fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks