Fishbum

Tcat

Hi Guys I hear FISHBUM apparel has closed its doors.Sad to hear that as they made some awesome tshirts and hoodies with great graphics on them.

Finally! Nothing worse than seeing clowns dressed up in that gaudy chinese crap strolling towards you on the riverbank.....for years it'a been a sure sign your about to be crowded by an amateur, hack Steelheader that cares more about his ego and harvesting pics to blow up Instagram and Facebook than about the fish themselves :stop::facepalm::finger::vomit::D:LOL::D

Besides the fact that I personally can't stand the stuff I've heard nothing but bad things about the customer service. Good riddance!

Josh

:LOL: :p well if they were Canadian made atleast the rediculous prices they charged for those hoodies was somewhat justified....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks