First Post and question

Jlund1

Hey guys, I've visited the site a few times to check on ice fishing, port burwell walleye and long point duck reports but for the last few years have never posted as my outings are so few with little ones and work. I hope to start being able to contribute more in the future. My father used to lease fields in the 70's and 80's around Clear Creek and claimed it to be the best duck hunting around. I was wondering if anyone had any info on who, if any landowners still do this. I realize that good properties are extremely hard to come by and respect those who choose not to respond. I'm really just wondering if there's much point in knocking on doors in the area.

good luck getting any info. I have none for you or I would share. Read other posts who are looking for pointers and you will see that it is useless asking

Endeavour to Persevere

Fields are really tough to find and if you do they are quite pricey. I had a couple pf good field shoots this year . Most are wrapped up long term best of luck

BD

Sometimes it is best to leave a sleeping dog sleep

You are right buddy boy, but couldn't resist! Merry Christmas and happy hunting!!

Endeavour to Persevere

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks