Fishing Report February Steelheading

YUP I thought the very same......You can start.... wall/pics will be hitting by the end...

hey @Red Hering here is a young pic too,,,not the hairdo you had but a stache and mullet to boot..lol..Pocono...thinking of going to fishing/boat show next week just to get out....

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
hey @Red Hering here is a young pic too,,,not the hairdo you had but a stache and mullet to boot..lol..Pocono...thinking of going to fishing/boat show next week just to get out....
Great looking young photo of you @poconokidII!! How did you ever have time to fish,with all of the girl’s chasing you around back then?? lol ? I will skip the London Boat and Fishing Show such like I did last year. I was told by Angling Outfitters the last time that I was there,that they are not going to be at the London Show. I am now thinking of waiting for the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show instead. 256386C3-6EC0-4E90-98F5-2137F2149913.jpeg ?? ? ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks