Feb 20 live report

Yakfisherman

Fishing west of the pack of huts , close to the crack , water clarity is great , seeing some good size fish , but it’s hard to coax a bite out of them 6 have made it to the bucket so far , wind is blowing hard , still a few die hards fishing in the open I appreciate my wood stove

Does it look like the Ice will hold for another week?

Temps will warm up next week but staying cold in the eve..ice should b good awhile yet..im suprised it didn't blow out with that rain storm the other day

Possible @Red Hering sighting just as I was getting to the top of cardiac hill , on my quad I’m guessing it was him by the thumb permanently pointing up lol
lol 😂 🤣 @Yakfisherman !! 👊👊 It wasn’t the @Red Hering because he usually doesn’t fish on the weekend’s, (retired),and today, the @Red Hering was playing pool 🎱 and dart’s 🎯 with his wife in his basement all afternoon. Maybe the fellow that had his thumb 👍 permanently pointing up,was “hitchhiking??” 🤔 lol 😝

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks