Feb. 10 St. Williams

Went yesterday only 5 kept perch and a pike. Might have to brave it out today
@SonsOfPerchin thanks for your report,for I was wondering on how the ice fishing was yesterday,compared to last Wednesday when I and @Hooked on Ice were out ice fishing.I am also curious to find out on how @Extra Virgin & @Dmanwithnoname made out ice fishing yesterday as well,while they were ice fishing off St.Williams. I wonโ€™t be going back out ice fishing again till next week,& tight lines & perch on if you do go out and brave it today. ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ve gone out Wednesday night from 4-5 after work and again Thursday. Wednesday was all dinks but non stop action for me and Thursday from 4-5:30 was even better bites. Kept 1/2doz Thursday and threw back way to many smalls.
will be out Saturday again, will probably be a zoo since mon-fri look like a weekend down here

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks