Off Topic Everyone welcome Maple 🍁 to family

@Derkd9... In that second photo Maple is probably thinking that right there looks like some pretty tasty pork chops on the hoof. 😋
Hahaha yah I wasn’t sure what she was going to think
But after a couple encounters she determined Nora to not be a threat or food and got along just fine lol

Yesterday morning woke up and she has a golf ball sized abscess under her skin by her neck
Went to the vet they gave her antibiotics and anti inflammatory meds
Said she was too wiggly to be able to drain it and didn’t want to traumatize her. I had to be at work so my mom took her to the vet for thank goodness..
just hope it isn’t anything serious and maybe just a bite wound from playing with her sister last Sunday. 🤞

945DEC20-9855-4F4E-8363-776D33074A35.jpeg0FA08AC6-5A0C-4FF3-B7A2-4C63F3DCEAD5.jpeg56DB354B-0498-4BC9-B669-4690A2209C8D.jpeg

But after a couple encounters she determined Nora to not be a threat or food and got along just fine lol

Yesterday morning woke up and she has a golf ball sized abscess under her skin by her neck
Said she was too wiggly to be able to drain it and didn’t want to traumatize her. I had to be at work so my mom took her to the vet for thank goodness..
just hope it isn’t anything serious and maybe just a bite wound from playing with her sister last Sunday. 🤞

View attachment 52240View attachment 52241View attachment 52244
Praying shes ok brother

Thanks
I hope so too, she’s too cute and I’m still hurting from losing Stella, I don’t think I would be able to process any bad news about Maple 🍁

View attachment 52248
My shepherd had the same thing at that age all her life had them on her neck or belly the vet said not life threatening cysts she lived 14 years hopefully that's all it is I posted a pic of my dog on your first post to show the colors yours might grow into maybe another couple of weeks to get that other ear up lol

Any info please contact the numbers on the poster
Maple 🍁 mom and sibling went missing

57E18FF7-379D-4C2E-A58E-D13A1615FED0.jpeg

Was sitting here looking at my elderly girl and thought, I could do with a puppy fix right about now.

That was the furthest thing from my mind. :(

Did they wander off or were they removed?

View attachment 52240View attachment 52241View attachment 52244
A Leafs Win,and they are doing very well this hockey season @Derkd9 and enjoy the rest of the hockey 🏒 🥅 season with your new family member. 🐶😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks