Fishing Report Every Day I'm Shufflin'...at Burwell

quackers

Headed out SW to last time's points. About 6-8 miles west of due south of Port. Started in 59' out to 63'. Same program as last time single rigger down 55', 4 x dispeys #1's, 140 back on a 1 setting and 180 back on 3. Ran a deep diver with a 3oz snap wt that caught one fish about 3lb.
Dispeys fired the most. Mix of fish 3-4lb or 1.5lb or smaller. Kept 16 for 3 of us, threw back as many.
Partial cooler pic, started cleaning and picked up 3 or 4 more.
Most fish 61-63'
Marked a bunch of something for awhile on plane in about 59' on the way back in.
Only 10-12 rigs parked at Bradfield's today.
Fish were not in any concentrations. Caught fish when not marking any. 20230831_143440.jpg
Green and silver and orange crush. The Green Bastard was a dud today. A beat up RRFin copper black with 1/2 paint missing caught some nice ones too.

Headed out SW to last time's points. About 6-8 miles west of due south of Port. Started in 59' out to 63'. Same program as last time single rigger down 55', 4 x dispeys #1's, 140 back on a 1 setting and 180 back on 3. Ran a deep diver with a 3oz snap wt that caught one fish about 3lb.
Dispeys fired the most. Mix of fish 3-4lb or 1.5lb or smaller. Kept 16 for 3 of us, threw back as many.
Partial cooler pic, started cleaning and picked up 3 or 4 more.
Most fish 61-63'
Marked a bunch of something for awhile on plane in about 59' on the way back in.
Only 10-12 rigs parked at Bradfield's today.
Fish were not in any concentrations. Caught fish when not marking any. View attachment 79100
Green and silver and orange crush. The Green Bastard was a dud today. A beat up RRFin copper black with 1/2 paint missing caught some nice ones too.
A beauty of a day to be fishing today for you @quackers and your 2 friends. 👍 Tomorrow looks just as good as well as today,to be out fishing. Also,from yours and others reports about the lack of boat trailers in the parking lot,could it be a sign that some angler’s are giving up on the Lake Erie walleye season,and therefore perhaps focusing more of the upcoming deer 🦌 season? Not me,( I don’t hunt ),at least anyways. Enjoy your walleye fry’s,and tight lines and Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🐟🐟👍👊

A beauty of a day to be fishing today for you @quackers and your 2 friends. 👍 Tomorrow looks just as good as well as today,to be out fishing. Also,from yours and others reports about the lack of boat trailers in the parking lot,could it be a sign that some angler’s are giving up on the Lake Erie walleye season,and therefore perhaps focusing more of the upcoming deer 🦌 season? Not me,( I don’t hunt ),at least anyways. Enjoy your walleye fry’s,and tight lines and Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🐟🐟👍👊
Not sure. The wind was pretty variable and a big blow yesterday. And it's a week day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks