Equipment Question

Thanks for the input everyone. Now to get that Christmas wish list going.

Tight lines and have a great Holiday season!!

I went and looked at mine, it is the rubber coated nylon, I only pull worm harnesses and rarely have a hook get caught but it does happen. Mine is 22 across and 24 deep. I've also attached a good strong magnet to it which keeps the bottom of the net out of the water when spear netting a walleye.
I figured a picture is worth a thousand words. Got mine at Steve's in Lambeth.P1030259.JPGP1030260.JPGP1030261.JPG

I went and looked at mine, it is the rubber coated nylon, I only pull worm harnesses and rarely have a hook get caught but it does happen. Mine is 22 across and 24 deep. I've also attached a good strong magnet to it which keeps the bottom of the net out of the water when spear netting a walleye.
I figured a picture is worth a thousand words. Got mine at Steve's in Lambeth.View attachment 19487View attachment 19488View attachment 19489
Thanks GPS............
Like the magnet idea!! Never seen that before.........very clever.

I did something similar to the magnet idea but I used a downrigger release. I attached the cable to the handle of my net and use the clip to grab onto the net itself. It sure helps when you have buddies on your boat that can't seem to net a fish if their lives depend on it....we all know someone like that?

I never use a net unless it's a real big one useing a net all the time attracts to many dum asses around you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks