DWP Saturday

made my first trip to hasting sunday started little further east than you guys was very slow moved to your pack that is me three boats over just make out my boat got your limit in 3 1/2 hours thought that was you big dave was saying to my buddy that was with me about how close people where to you great day out on the lake could not believe the size of perch we where getting sorry no pics

hey big dave try ice fishing they see you catch one perch and they start drilling holes 10ft. from you and wonder why it gets slow.

made my first trip to hasting sunday started little further east than you guys was very slow moved to your pack that is me three boats over just make out my boat got your limit in 3 1/2 hours thought that was you big dave was saying to my buddy that was with me about how close people where to you great day out on the lake could not believe the size of perch we where getting sorry no pics
Glad you got your fish, it is a great spot with loads of fish......

BD

Hi guys. Like a few other posts here, I too have been reading your posts for few years. On Sunday took a friend and decided to find BD-1. And I did find him. Plus a huge school of perch. We got 80 in a couple hours before we run out of minnows. And it started to feel like work. But the fight to bring jumbo double headers up - priceless! Next time I have the chance to do this will just get barbless hooks and only keep the 12+ inches ones! By the way, where is the person who cleans them? It took me 3 hours to get those in the freezer. Thank you all for the postings on this site - lots to learn. Throughout the summer I also got a few walleyes, also learning from here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi guys. Like a few other posts here, I too have been reading your posts for few years. On Sunday took a friend and decided to find BD-1. And I did find him. Plus a huge school of perch. We got 80 in a couple hours before we run out of minnows. And it started to feel like work. But the fight to bring jumbo double headers up - priceless! Next time I have the chance to do this will just get barbless hooks and only keep the 12+ inches ones! By the way, where is the person who cleans them? It took me 3 hours to get those in the freezer. Thank you all for the postings on this site - lots to learn. Throughout the summer I also got a few walleyes, also learning from here.
Good on the catching, you may want to reconsider catch and release. Most of the fish you bring up from that depth will not survive, their air bladder pops from the pressure change............

Hahaha The guy I use is so busy, there are a few around. St Williams bait cleans some, we took 350 to Keith yesterday, 2.5hrs all done...............amazing

Good point, have noticed that... Any suggestions on cleaning?

An electric fillet knife is what you're looking for. After you've had some practice it takes less than 60 seconds per fish from the time it hits the table to the time the boneless fillets are in the bowl.

Stomp dont HATE on a guy that can pull going topless off :p:ROFLMAO:
I can see why you have the sun shining of that :poop: face you have holding that CARP:inpain::X3::X3::X3::mooning:
heres a pic for you buddy :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
36628130.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks