DWP Saturday

B

Big Dave

You guys always read my posts and look to fish the areas. Today I went through a pack of boats and out to deeper water, 2 hrs later the boats were all out where I was, at least 25.:eek:

Share your stories and success. :)

I am sure most of you found these fish from this board;)

Post pictures of your fish:D

BD

You guys always read my posts and look to fish the areas. Today I went through a pack of boats and out to deeper water, 2 hrs later the boats were all out where I was, at least 25.:eek:

Share your stories and success. :)

I am sure most of you found these fish from this board;)

Post pictures of your fish:D

BD
Dave: Can you give us close coordinates and depth? Thanks

I agree , I found these fish from the forum , and a lot of help from the members on this forum
share your stories and the photos of your success

and don't be afraid to try and search out your own HOT spots , you may be surprised at what you may find out there

I wish I could have been out there today but I am just way too busy ..

have fun Guys !!

Hey Big D we went for a drive to get outa dodge for the day and ended up down at burwell, 2 old timers where fishing out off the end of the pier LOL ....No ole packrat was not one of them :giggle::ROFLMAO: yelling at every boat that came in what they where getting and how far out are they :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: saw lotsa guys lifting BIG perch to show them saying they limited out so there must be a few late reports coming :LOL:

PS the view on the prov. park side beach ......WAS AWESOME !!! :whistle: topless ladies beats looking at you sweaty guys ANYDAY of the week :love::love::love: Pics are at a cost STOMP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mooning:

Last edited:
Naw most of those guys lurk but don't share. Someone might catch one of their perch.:rolleyes:

Well I finally did the great hastings run great day with a few friends this is my first post on hear.have bean reading all the reports for a few years.in the water 630 three of us limited out in no time none stop.I stayed away from the pack don't like to bully anyone out there running 26 ft islander I see BD post are all true with guys in top of each other Dave your a godsend to this site u have a lot more patient then I will ever have .at that note thanks for all the info on this site great day
Mungy

My first time out of Port Burwell since I was a kid (wow, 40 years ago?). We went out of Big Otter Marina. Got shiny minnows and headed out late. We got to the big pack around noon and went to the far end. First drop got a nice fat one! We used up all our minnows by 3:30 and headed back with a nice pail full. This is a great site for sharing the know how and places to fish. Thanks to everyone for all the great advice, and kudos to Big Dave, a true ambassador for the sport!

First King @Big Dave, now Ambassador @Big Dave... Can Order of Canada be far behind?:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Have any of those bestowing upon Dave these titles been asked to wade out to chest high off Hastings, in May, while Dave pushes the boat out deeper and deeper?:cold::coldfeet::coldfeet:
@stomp, you make it sound like I would push the boat into deeper water on purpose:rolleyes:

It was a stiff offshore breeze and I was battling to keep the boat in shallow water for you:ROFLMAO:

4 trips this week, 1250 perch and 2 walleye

Here is a pic of #14,00 for the 2014 season

14000_zps4d784cea.jpg

Michigan_zpsd8dd93f1.jpg

Nice Triple

JimChristmas_zps7dc7d80a.jpg

Christmas in Sept

14,100:D

Stomp i was thinking Super Dave:unsure::ROFLMAO:.But if we need a phone booth for him we need a big one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.Then i thought of Super Dave Osbourne of 80s fame so all we really need is a white helmut. All kidding aside great job Dave keep up the great posts and the great catches.

BTW Christmas was the last name of the man who booked the trip:D

went out of burwell Saturday fishing 44 ft. all alone had 25 in half hour then it got crowded bite slowed down had to move after an idiot drifted with in 6ft. of us said his anchor would not he did not no why he had all 30ft. of rope out . moved away and had limit in couple more hours .if your only set up for innerbay stay there. still nice day with wife .

Here is a boat not 50' from us, same with him, not enough anchor rope.

He wasn't catching much, stayed beside us for almost 2hrs and never looked at us, said hi, or asked if he was too close.:rolleyes:

If he had been a little friendly I would have given him some advice on why he was catching so few:D

idiot_zpsdc8ba27e.jpg

Notice anchor rope almost straight down:LOL::LOL::LOL:

^^ Not sure what possesses people to set up that close to other boats. Sure, you are the lone charter boat out there with a reputation of slaying them lol. Common courtesy and common sense are two things people seem to lack these days. We fished a couple hundred metres west of the pack all day and did well, no need to be that close to anyone.

He drifted in as hi anchor wouldn't hold and finally stayed put, too bad it was there.........

The perch are every where out there, there are hundreds of spots. My guys do well because we have 6 rods in the water most of the time and it keeps the fish interested.

Lots of boats do well, proper equipment is the key....

Back