Dunnville Help

I like to go out Saturday Crummybun let me know how the ice is .
Thanks
If I had to guess with the warm temps in our future there will be lots of melting going on, rising the river and making it flow rather fast. If you do make it out please be safe!!!

Hi Guys. Was out off Fish Masters yesterday with a friend . Ice was 5 to 6.5 inches where we were . Lots of huts in the morning and people fishing . We got skunked . Only seen one fish caught between 830 am and 2 pm . Marked fish just couldnt get them to bite . Jigged and minnows

710 ice is clear and 4-6" everywhere we have been this far. No fish yet. Bring you cleats!! Or you bauer's!

Attachments

• 20190222_071140.jpg
    20190222_071140.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 35
Thanks Crummybun for your update,using minnows? Gone try it tomorrow morning.
Yeah minnows on a buck shot, jigging rap. Tipped with just heads at times. Fished 12-17.7' fow. Marked the most in 17' south of fishmasters. Tried calling them in with lipless cranks, spoons. Only talked to one guy that said he caught 1. The guy in the marina did the best, when we were walking out he had 2 really nice pike on the ice...lol

Attachments

• 20190222_104156.jpg
    20190222_104156.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
Yeah minnows on a buck shot, jigging rap. Tipped with just heads at times. Fished 12-17.7' fow. Marked the most in 17' south of fishmasters. Tried calling them in with lipless cranks, spoons. Only talked to one guy that said he caught 1. The guy in the marina did the best, when we were walking out he had 2 really nice pike on the ice...lol
Nothing today ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks