Dunnville Help

rockin-steelhead

Looking at heading down to Dunnville on Friday or Saturday and was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips for eyes there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not believe the ice is safe if there is any. water most likely still pretty high. Give Fishmasters a call they should be able to let you know. or check their facebook page

I have never fished for walleye’s in the Dunnville area,(too far for me to drive),and I likely never will fish that area.I will wait for the “walleye run” on the Thames River instead,(last years photo’s).Good luck to all fishing in the Dunville area & tight lines & walleye’s on to all!! ??:)1255912560

Last edited:
Looking at heading down to Dunnville on Friday or Saturday and was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips for eyes there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ripping raps/lipless cranks,buckshot spoons,vibrato& lures with a glow finish. The water on the grand was dropping and clearing up nicely as of Tuesday. Not to sure how it looks now as of today. As long as your able to get on the ice I'm sure you should be able to hook into a few. Piles of the fish we were catching in the summer(1-4lbs) are stacking up every where in there and they all have to pass fishmaster on there way up to the "fish way" at byng.

Just read the Facebook Page. I'll be there Sat and Sunday if water clears up. We killed them there 2 weeks ago. Landed 26 fish in 7 hours between 2 of us.

Attachments

• 20190202_121834.jpg
    20190202_121834.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Anyone interested in joining me tomorrow? I don't have a hut so will be open ice fishing for me. I live near Innerkip, if anyone is interested in joining me can text me 519-501-8571

Good luck bro. They kicked some walleye but down there today. We fish right in front of Fishmasters in Dunnville. Parking 10 bucks minnows 5 bucks for 30. 10 minute walk out front. Check out Fishmasters Facebook Page. He is constantly updating conditions and posting fish caught

Sounds good Sonsofperching...text me if you head down...maybe we can hook up there. Where do you live and what time would you be heading out?

Back