Donation Dollars 💰Put to Work

Yes @Wildfire , some here, I'm sure, are self-medicating for Glaucoma... So Glaucus might kill 2 birds with one stone (pardon the pun)

vps151.canspace.ca

You've angered the gods @stomp

Now the walleye will never migrate east from the west basin and the midges will be bad all year. I wonder what the third plague will be?

Ok, early indications are that the server upgrade is the best money you guys ever spent. I signed in with my ad-free test account and found 6-8 is 🚬 💨 (smoking fast). Is it just me?

I've had a couple of freezes, but that could be my phone, android updated last night and screwed with a bunch of settings.

Yes @Wildfire , some here, I'm sure, are self-medicating for Glaucoma... So Glaucus might kill 2 birds with one stone (pardon the pun)
I shouldn't have tried to read all that interweb stuff you guys said after I medicated, can you get glaucoma from birds?

Ok, early indications are that the server upgrade is the best money you guys ever spent. I signed in with my ad-free test account and found 6-8 is 🚬 💨 (smoking fast). Is it just me?
Maybe you have been smoking something. 😄

The site is working awesome. Posts come up instant and pictures are up right away... Let me know when our dues for next year are payable. Because this is way better.

@stomp, technical question, sometimes pictures only upload half, the other half stays black. Why would that happen? Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks