Docks available for 2019

Niagara Baits

Site Sponsor
Docks available at North Erie Marina in Port Bruce and Port Burwell Marina in port Burwell for the 2019 season. Our season runs from May -Oct and we fill up fast! Don’t be disappointed book today!!

let me know when you want your deposit for next year , I would like the same slip beside TopWop (in Burwell)
and thanks for all the improvements you did this year , the fish cleaning station worked great
keep up the good work !

Sorry Scrimmy that was our Port Burwell prices, I didn’t ask where you were looking for? Port Brice is $675 ?

If I move down to this part of the lake from Port Glasgow it would be Port Bruce as closer for me as I live in London. Thank you Greg

Greg. could you send me out an invoice/ application to Wayne Scrimshaw 1133 Foxcreek Road London Ontario N6G 0C3 Thank you Sir.

Greg,just a reminder,I would like to dock on the wall in front of my trailer if possible?that should free up my creek dock for you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks