Dixie Dairy

Just great!! @Derkd9 😒 I wish that you didn’t post this!! 🥺 LoL 😂 🤣 You know that I need more lure’s!! lol 😆 😊😉👍🙂
I know I know I was there doing something I shouldn’t… bought a couple lures that I don’t need
I didn’t buy any wackm tackle spoons cause if I did I would spend the $50 to get more of stomps briefs and take advantage of the discount code!

I know I know I was there doing something I shouldn’t… bought a couple lures that I don’t need
I didn’t buy any wackm tackle spoons cause if I did I would spend the $50 to get more of stomps briefs and take advantage of the discount code!
@Derkd9 I almost 😅 dropped in at the Dixie Dairy Bar after leaving port stanley yesterday after pier fishing,and now I am glad that I didn’t!! I definitely would of have emptied my wallet there for sure on some of those @Wackm Tackle lure’s!! lol 😂 😉👍🙂

I grabbed a couple Northern King spoons and a moonshine spoon
I need to get back to Angling Outfitters for some more Moonshine
Almost did after work but I didn’t feel like the drive..
maybe tomorrow…

maybe tomorrow…
Yes,@ANGLING OUTFITTERS is a bit of a drive @Derkd9 even from London & personally I am glad!! lol 😂 I definitely would be there a lot more buying more fishing lure’s,etc., that I don’t need!! lol 😂 🤣 😉👍🙂

maybe tomorrow…
What does the moonshine spoon look like, still figuring out all these code names...lol. My family think I've gone crazy since I joined this site, tell them I need to buy a greasy chicken wing and a couple of pink panties before I go back to Erie and they look at me like I need to be locked up...🤪

What does the moonshine spoon look like, still figuring out all these code names...lol. My family think I've gone crazy since I joined this site, tell them I need to buy a greasy chicken wing and a couple of pink panties before I go back to Erie and they look at me like I need to be locked up...🤪
Moonshine Spoons is a brand
There is a whole aisle of different ones at angling outfitters.

Thanks alot @Derkd9, now my tackle box is screaming for more lure🤣 you better hope I don't get the dog house because of you loud mouth telling us Dixie has more lures😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks