Dinner and Red Sky

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
It all started with seeing some tiny tortillas at the grocery store which I thought would be handy for an assortment of mini wraps, and it became a fajita night - make your own style after Mrs. Stomp conjures up a *few* fillings. The night ended with a walk, wearing winter coats, and a beautiful red sky. It reminded me of the saying I heard a lot growing up from my dad, a fisherman: Red sky at night sailors delight, Red sky in the morning sailors take warning. Happy and safe fishing for anyone who is going tomorrow.
Fajitas.jpg
Red sky.jpg

It all started with seeing some tiny tortillas at the grocery store which I thought would be handy for an assortment of mini wraps, and it became a fajita night - make your own style after Mrs. Stomp conjures up a *few* fillings. The night ended with a walk, wearing winter coats, and a beautiful red sky. It reminded me of the saying I heard a lot growing up from my dad, a fisherman: Red sky at night sailors delight, Red sky in the morning sailors take warning. Happy and safe fishing for anyone who is going tomorrow.
View attachment 42342
View attachment 42343
Nicely done again @Mrs. Stomp and I love those “Red” skies. 😳👍🙂

Mmmm fajitas , I personally love them
Looks amazing, is that chicken with the peppers? I think I see refried beans its one of my favorite with avocado and sourcream in a fajita

Mmmm fajitas , I personally love them
Looks amazing, is that chicken with the peppers? I think I see refried beans its one of my favorite with avocado and sourcream in a fajita
@Ticker Yes, those are peppers with the chicken. The rest of the ingredients - fried onions, refried beans, salsa, pico de gallo, avocado - were all separate so everyone could have what they wanted in theirs. I had made a big pot of pinto beans so I experimented with making a beef/bean burger by adding some mashed pinto beans to a regular beef burger. It was a lot lighter on the fat but not quite as tasty as the regular.

Back