Off Topic Dear members

Jumbojim

Good day
I was wondering if you gents wouldn't mind sharing this go fund me story, my grandson has had some complications in the last week at Hamilton McMaster children’s hospital, my daughter and her boyfriend have been to distraught to work, for now they are staying at the Ronald McDonald house and the doctors are telling them Declan is a fighter he likely will be in the hospital from 4 to 6 months. Declan has had to have a couple surgeries so far at 5 weeks old.
If there are any religious members we are also asking for prayers, there is a possibility he may lose part of his leg or foot or his toes.
I am a proud but very worried grandpa Thanks in advance.
JJ

Shared it. Best wishes to your little guy. Good friends of ours had a boy about the same size. He's 12 years old now and you would never know he was born small enough to fit in your hand!

Same here, I have a friend that his first boy come early at 7 months, now is tall and strong like Eiffel tower (he is 18).
First days are though, after that all is getting to normal.

Good day
I was wondering if you gents wouldn't mind sharing this go fund me story, my grandson has had some complications in the last week at Hamilton McMaster children’s hospital, my daughter and her boyfriend have been to distraught to work, for now they are staying at the Ronald McDonald house and the doctors are telling them Declan is a fighter he likely will be in the hospital from 4 to 6 months. Declan has had to have a couple surgeries so far at 5 weeks old.
If there are any religious members we are also asking for prayers, there is a possibility he may lose part of his leg or foot or his toes.
JJ

I can’t imagine the stress. Hope all goes well. And may god bless

In my prayers and may God give the precious little guy, your family and also you the strength to get through the days ahead. ?

Last edited:
Good day
JJ

Thoughts are with you and your family. I also stayed at Ronald McDonald house when my infant son was sick. Great place. I am not a huge McDonalds food fan but this is one good place to leave donations to.

We will be praying for the whole family, as many did with a great out come with our daughter. Keep those chins up and a very positive attitude. Will be think of you folks often.

Praying! Ronald McDonald is really good to deal with and really helped us when our twin boys were born. They were a month preme and used them in that time! It seems hard at the time but it will pass and things get better. Way better.

Thoughts are with you and your family. I also stayed at Ronald McDonald house when my infant son was sick. Great place. I am not a huge McDonalds food fan but this is one good place to leave donations to.
Yes it is, thank you !

Good morning all I just thought I would post a update on my grandson, Declan turned 8 months today he is doing much better he has been a very happy baby, considering he still has a few things hooked up to him like a feeding tube through his nose.
He also is on bottle feeding, my daughter informs me he will be getting transferred from nicu to paediatric ward in a week or so. As for now we been told he will be at McMaster until summer it is tuff now with the way things are now with this virus floating around Declan can only see mom for now but my daughter will face time with us. Thank goodness for that.
Thank you for all the kind words and the support from the members here.
I hope you are all well and staying safe.
EBFEAB47-D9D6-4F21-8E9D-AA5F25996E1C.jpeg
Poppy JJ

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks