Cormorant season is on Sept 15 to Dec 31.

I was just reading about the province wide season 15 bird bag limit per day.
I couldn’t find any information on whether they are something you want to eat.
but they are certainly something we want to kill

Let them eat lead .https://www.facebook.com/steve.derbyshire.129/videos/1481251542068353/

You mean steel shot.. lol

I was just reading about the province wide season 15 bird bag limit per day.
I couldn’t find any information on whether they are something you want to eat.
but they are certainly something we want to kill

In the regs it says you do not need to eat them and they can be disposed of at a facility that takes dead animals or dig a hole out on your property and bury them. But you do need to collect them after they've been shot

I always see them out of Port Stanley.
People really going to anchor out in the lake wait for them to fly by. Or is there another means of hunting them?

In the regs it says you do not need to eat them and they can be disposed of at a facility that takes dead animals or dig a hole out on your property and bury them. But you do need to collect them after they've been shot
Ya thats the ticket,steel.

Oh shit i couldn't find the 15 i shot, to rough, oh well i tried.

@big rod you just anchor in the lake and shoot? Or you have a piece of private near shore? I don’t mind anchoring somewhere and blasting away just don’t wanna be the only one who doing it lol. Also don’t want any trouble from the MNR

These pics are from Steve Derbyshire, check out his dead Cormorant videos on FB. Go Steve. Who needs Superman, Spiderman , when you have these heros of the Great Lakes like these guys.
1600281143928.png 14 inch walleye.1600281243266.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit i couldn't find the 15 i shot, to rough, oh well i tried.
Yey, great attitude for reg's, especially on a new hunt? And what about when they start washing up on beaches, cottage fronts and in marina's? They'll really be nice a week dead caught in the reeds next to someone's duck blind. Hunting is under a microscope at the best of times anymore, glad to see your doing your part to promote?

These pics are from Steve Derbyshire, check out his dead Cormorant videos on FB. Go Steve. Who needs Superman, Spiderman , when you have these heros of the Great Lakes like these guys.
View attachment 26807 14 inch walleye.View attachment 26808
I guess that explains a lot of where the perch have gone..and plus the walleye 😯😡..Port Maitland has a massive colony of them..come on down boys and blast away. I think I will get my f.a.c and hunting licence this winter I want to do my part ..nasty birds 😡

I guess that explains a lot of where the perch have gone..and plus the walleye 😯😡..Port Maitland has a massive colony of them..come on down boys and blast away. I think I will get my f.a.c and hunting licence this winter I want to do my part ..nasty birds 😡
It’s called your P.A.L. Now get on it before the province shuts down again!
I think you can still do the hunting part online but I don’t know about that firearms safety course.

I will publish a list of addresses for our rural MP's, MPP's and council members. I was told they take donations of these unwanted carcasses either in their mailboxes or dropped at the end of their lanes....

It’s called your P.A.L. Now get on it before the province shuts down again!
I think you can still do the hunting part online but I don’t know about that firearms safety course.
I got a friend at work that teaches the course...I'm signing up 👍..oh and thx p.a.l. lol 🍻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks