Off Topic Cooking-Oil for Deep-Fryer.

I have the 8 5 gallon 3 basket fryer. The only Cajun distributor that I could find in Canada was bass pro
I wanted that one but it wasn’t available at the time so I settled with the 2 basket fryer. There’s no issues with the tallow under the burner not melting down?

I wanted that one but it wasn’t available at the time so I settled with the 2 basket fryer. There’s no issues with the tallow under the burner not melting down?
I haven't had any issues. Usually when I get this out it is running for an hour or more. When I drain the tallow it Usually not running that long and yes I do use a metal spatchula to loosen it up.

I haven't had any issues. Usually when I get this out it is running for an hour or more. When I drain the tallow it Usually not running that long and yes I do use a metal spatchula to loosen it up.
Got to say that I love this unit. Great for a large group for fish wings and fries. It does like it's propane mind you. I have 30lb tanks for mine. Holds the temperature extremely well. I have cooked upward of 30 lbs of wings at a time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks