Contact your local MP made easy by OFAH

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)

Done as well & if my voice in this matter doesnโ€™t count,I will be cancelling my 25 year membership & counting as of now!! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Red,

Don't cancel your OFAH membership - Cancel your local MPP if this does not get looked after ASAP! IMO at least.....
Sorry!! I got carried away @Brian F & fed up with all of these cancellations going on with the boat rampโ€™s close by to all of us,especially on Lake Erie & the inner bay of long point.204C8417-CDD1-4286-88F4-8668BC38246A.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry!! I got carried away @Brian F & fed up with all of these cancellations going on with the boat rampโ€™s close by to all of us,especially on Lake Erie & the inner bay of long point.
Hey @Red Hering ...you are still my brother man! Now problem. I figured as much. The OFAH has done and continues to do a ton to help us fisherman/fisherwoman out. They were all over ramp closures in round 1 of lockdowns and here they are again in round 2 trying their best to help. Your the best and your contributions to Channel 68 are always a great read, great info, and always appreciated! You owe no one a "sorry" and I was not trying to be a smart "a_s" with my comment. Thanks for being a supporter of the OFAH for so long as well! You are a good man Red! This comment alone should get hundreds of "likes".

Hey @Red Hering ...you are still my brother man! Now problem. I figured as much. The OFAH has done and continues to do a ton to help us fisherman/fisherwoman out. They were all over ramp closures in round 1 of lockdowns and here they are again in round 2 trying their best to help. Your the best and your contributions to Channel 68 are always a great read, great info, and always appreciated! You owe no one a "sorry" and I was not trying to be a smart "a_s" with my comment. Thanks for being a supporter of the OFAH for so long as well! You are a good man Red! This comment alone should get hundreds of "likes".
Thanks for your great comment & kind words!! @Brian F BUT!! Only a hundred โ€œlikesโ€ for the @Red Hering @Brian F ?? ๐Ÿค” LOL!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope to meet you & many,many other Channel 68 members one day!! Lets all hope to be on the water sometime real soon & Tight lines & Fish ON!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your great comment & kind words!! @Brian F BUT!! Only a hundred โ€œlikesโ€ for the @Red Hering @Brian F ?? ๐Ÿค” LOL!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope to meet you & many,many other Channel 68 members one day!! Lets all hope to be on the water sometime real soon & Tight lines & Fish ON!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
@Red Hering ... folks must be out fishing Red or you would be getting hundred"s" of likes! I'm sure I'll see you around at one of the ramps on Lake Erie this summer...when they open...lol

@Red Hering ... folks must be out fishing Red or you would be getting hundred"s" of likes! I'm sure I'll see you around at one of the ramps on Lake Erie this summer...when they open...lol
LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ @Brian F Sounds great & hereโ€™s hoping to be meeting you & many otherโ€™s at one of the boat rampโ€™s this summer. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks