Colin’s Minnows

Fish Farmer

Colin’s Marine will you have minnows tomorrow?

Collins Harbour posted lots of minnows two days ago. Lake Erie bait and tackle live bait status says the also have some. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys for the info. Sorry to say I had to cancel, wife and myself came down with Covid, we where sick as a dog. coming around now feeling better myself, I'm fishing the Perch Derby tomorrow at 50 Pt.
Good luck tomorrow Fish Farmer.

Thanks guys for the info. Sorry to say I had to cancel, wife and myself came down with Covid, we where sick as a dog. coming around now feeling better myself, I'm fishing the Perch Derby tomorrow at 50 Pt.
Sorry to read that you both ended up with Covid! 👎 But! Good luck today @Fish Farmer & 50 trophy 🏆 perch ON!! at 50 Pt. 😉 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Thanks Dave and Kalvin
I had a great day weather ended up great and the fishing Gods let me catch the big one. I have to thank the Golden Horseshoe Outdoors Club for putting on a Great Derby. I enjoyed meeting so many nice people, great conversations with all. Special thanks to Harvey Velix for all his work making a great family event.
👍
👍

Attachments

• My winning Perch.jpg
    My winning Perch.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Winng Perch Board.jpg
    Winng Perch Board.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Dave and Kalvin
I had a great day weather ended up great and the fishing Gods let me catch the big one. I have to thank the Golden Horseshoe Outdoors Club for putting on a Great Derby. I enjoyed meeting so many nice people, great conversations with all. Special thanks to Harvey Velix for all his work making a great family event.
👍
👍
🥳 Congratulations 🎉 @Fish Farmer & well done 👍 on your first place 🥇 finish,my friend!! 👍🙂

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks