Colchester ramps

perch420

Does anyone know if the ramps are still open or are they officially shut down now? Planning on heading there tomorrow but it’s almost a 3 hour drive, really don’t want to get there and have to turn around

Its very very muddy today , hope it cleans up someplace for tomorrow. All the docks in Colchester have been roped off and No Trespassing signs attached, the ramp is still open as of this morning. What ramp are you referring to that is open in Kingsville? I didn't even know there was a ramp in Kingsville.

Thats Cedar Creek not Kingsville, the town of Kingsville does not have a ramp. Here's what is at the top of the hill of the Colchester ramp, this sign is ten feet and a 180 degree turn from the road to the ramp from being closed, don't ask me when cuz i don't know, the end is near, all the docks are roped off, locked and No Trespassing signs are posted at the end of the docks...... if ya know more than thats feel free to post. Oh ya and if you go tomorrow go later in the day cuz its still mud, about 8 inches of visibility. Should be cleaning up by noonish. The Lasalle ramp is down to one side only, bring boots cuz its over the dock, its free, no staff, no shitters.

Attachments

• D6F2CE7E-2821-43F3-8CB1-BA7918C92026.jpeg
    D6F2CE7E-2821-43F3-8CB1-BA7918C92026.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 46
  • 116FD0F4-2C7C-4238-A380-440C8C4E463C.jpeg
    116FD0F4-2C7C-4238-A380-440C8C4E463C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Well as of 5 minutes ago they just closed the Lasalle ramp, last spring shoulder surgery now this. My next book i am going to read, message me if you want to read it when i am done.

Attachments

• lasalle.jpg
    lasalle.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 59
  • shits fuckedbook.jpg
    shits fuckedbook.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 60
I believe that today’s announcement by the Ontario government puts the whammy on marinas, Ramos, beaches, parks, etc

The list of closures covered under this action includes communal or shared, public or private, outdoor recreational amenities everywhere in Ontario, including but not limited to the following:

• playgrounds
  • sports fields
  • basketball and tennis courts
  • off-leash dog parks
  • beaches
  • skateboard and BMX parks
  • picnic areas
  • outdoor community gardens
  • park shelters
  • outdoor exercise equipment
  • condo parks and gardens
  • other outdoor recreational amenities

WOW, FUNNY I JUST USED THE RAMP IN COLCHESTER TODAY AND KINGSVILLE "RUN" RAMP. Yes that one in cedar beach that "EMPLOYS" kingsville workers in the parks department.

Lol this is killing me!! Guess I’m probably gonna have to make the drive. No fish left in the freezer and could really go for some now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks