Classic game of “What’s the brand?”

Hey all,

After a super successful weekend last weekend jigging walleye in St. Claire River and dusting off the boat for the first putting of the year, it looks like I’ll be hitting Lady O for salmon this weekend at some point. Going through my boxes getting everything ready, I came across one of my favourite spoons to salmon fish with that I was given by my grandfather. I have a couple of the same brand, they’re pretty distinct backings but was hoping someone could help me with the brand and if you can still buy them (I assume not, I’ve looked everywhere).

Goodluck to everyone fishing this weekend and tight lines, will try and give an update when I get out. C5004D4C-3432-4010-A5EA-DB4BE203D4EF.jpeg

Hey all,

After a super successful weekend last weekend jigging walleye in St. Claire River and dusting off the boat for the first putting of the year, it looks like I’ll be hitting Lady O for salmon this weekend at some point. Going through my boxes getting everything ready, I came across one of my favourite spoons to salmon fish with that I was given by my grandfather. I have a couple of the same brand, they’re pretty distinct backings but was hoping someone could help me with the brand and if you can still buy them (I assume not, I’ve looked everywhere).

Goodluck to everyone fishing this weekend and tight lines, will try and give an update when I get outView attachment 72934
Those are Pro Kings lures @Peelin&screamin that you were asking about,and they are great lure’s,which I have used over the year’s,with some success,especially while I have been using them on Lake Huron while fishing for salmon and rainbow trout. I have bought my Pro Kings that I have now,from Lambeth Rod & Tackle. Tight Lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 15
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks