Chirstmas Chrome!

champ

Come one guys lets see the pictures!
Had to break the yearly tradition today being my little guys First Christmas!
Hopefully some people made it out and took some beauty pictures before releasing some chrome in the rivers!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Come one guys lets see the pictures!
Had to break the yearly tradition today being my little guys First Christmas!
Hopefully some people made it out and took some beauty pictures before releasing some chrome in the rivers!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas Brad. For you I will post this. Been a tough year locally but we can seem to scratch a few here and there. The only one this afternoon for us.

Attachments

• IMG_20181225_150753.jpg
    IMG_20181225_150753.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 94
I havent been out since Sunday. Managed a handful of fish. It's been a good fall season! I plan on getting out one or two more times but to be honest I'm ready for some ice ?IMG_20181224_002949_332.jpg

Looks like friday Im dusting off the Kingpin and have to show you what to do Stick. Care to join anyone? Will be local

Last edited:
Heading out Friday with an old friend or would join you Brad. I need a young buck to help pull me up the banks. Paul just looks at me and says "give me your pole". :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks