Chilly Willy's

champ

Has anyone been? Booked for January 9-12th. Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks

He is top notch! Highly recommend em! Have used his services a couple times & very impressed! Huts are very cozy & he makes sure to check on U constantly to make sure u have everything u need ?????

@champ You should check the limits think MNRF is cutting them back. That will be a pain for fisherpeople and operators. GOOD LUCK

@Red Fisher I looked them up and Walleye/Sauger is 4 for sports license, but the slot size is reading 43cm - 60cm (16.9"- 23.622") with one over 60cm. Was it different? Perch is 50. Seems normal. Anything else has changed?

@champ You should check the limits think MNRF is cutting them back. That will be a pain for fisherpeople and operators. GOOD LUCK

I just did a google search for the 2020 summary and regs and nothing yet. One of the searches redirected me to the MNRF site and there's nothing for 2020 there yet either, kept redirecting back to this years summary and regs.

IF they follow what they have for the past few years at least, the summary and regs for next year won't be available for download until sometime during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. Last year it was Dec 29th before I was able to download them and check for any changes for 2019.

For Lake Nipissing, the 2019 sport limit for walleye is 2 (conservation is 1) with none under 46cm. It is in the exceptions section of the zone 11 regs. I don't think it will be changing for 2020 but it could. It's been this way for a few years now.

Last edited:
Did another check and this OLD age stuff is here again !! I can't seem to get away from it, thanks to you younger fishermen keeping me straight.. RED

I went to the Canadian Tire store on Dundas Street East in London yesterday to do some Christmas shopping,plus to renew my Outdoors Card,and my sport fishing license,which expires after December 31/19,for 1 year,(I will be turning 65 years old in April next year). While I was there,I asked if they had the 2020 Recreational Fishing Regulations Summary in yet? I was told not until sometime around March,2020. That’s kind of late I thought,isn’t it? Especially,if you are a ice fishermen such as myself,and perhaps many others.I will need to download the 2020 Fishing Regulations as well,once it comes out. Tight lines to all & come on to the ice fishing season in the new year!! ????

@Red Hering , what did you get me?
?
Well,unfortunately for you @stomp a bag of coal & a “naughty” stick!! (a German tradition-my background),for people like you that are naughty!! Especially towards the @Red Hering throughout the year!! lol ??? I was fortunate enough to never receive,(a bag of coal & a naughty stick),on a Christmas ?? morning!! Yes,I was “that” good!! o_O:sneaky:lol ???You still have time to be nice to the @Red Hering if you pick me up this morning,and take me to this show today CBB101B3-CE08-46B0-8EDB-84D28087F57C.jpeg in the town of Barrie,which is not too far away,(lol),for a drive,and just ignore the snow that has been coming down steady for awhile right now here in London,(which will make driving bad),where we both live.If you do that for me,(take me to this show),I will continue to wrap your presents ?? A0F87689-DEB3-46E7-905F-19426C3640AA.jpeg of pike & musky lure’s!!o_O that I have purchased just for you!! lol?;) or,my 2 nephews will end up with them for part of their Christmas ? gifts ??. They have been wanting to go pike fishing with their Uncle Erich for sometime now!! See you at my front door soon,my good friend,and Barrie,here we come!! ??;)?:)

Last edited:
I went to the Canadian Tire store on Dundas Street East in London yesterday to do some Christmas shopping,plus to renew my Outdoors Card,and my sport fishing license,which expires after December 31/19,for 1 year,(I will be turning 65 years old in April next year). While I was there,I asked if they had the 2020 Recreational Fishing Regulations Summary in yet? I was told not until sometime around March,2020. That’s kind of late I thought,isn’t it? Especially,if you are a ice fishermen such as myself,and perhaps many others.I will need to download the 2020 Fishing Regulations as well,once it comes out. Tight lines to all & come on to the ice fishing season in the new year!! ????

I've never been able to get them at that Canadian Tire, (which is very close to home) BUT, I was able to get the printed version of the regs at Angling Sports in the last week of December the last time I needed to renew which was in late December 2017. ( I got the 3 year so I'm not due again until the end of 2020) but I've also been told by multiple places that you would think should or would carry them, that they won't anymore since it's just as easy to download them every year. :unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks