Off Topic Challenge

Iam offended. Red stick has blue ball? (Being a Wings fan). WTH
Good point @Way She Goes my stick having a blue ball!! 🀨 I don’t go near anything that is blue,especially if it’s hockey πŸ’ πŸ₯… related,like that Toronto Maple Leafs team!! lol 😝 πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1407.jpeg
    IMG_1407.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1408.jpeg
    IMG_1408.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 17
You missed a whale of a game in my mud room tonight. Me VS youngest. It devolved into hitting each other with the ball and then a slap fight. (Of course I go very easy) I’m pretty sure we broke a bunch of league rules, but I’m the local commissioner so all is forgiven!

Can I be the ref? I promise I won't be biased or play favorites;):ROFLMAO:
lol πŸ˜‚ @Trevor M you will be biased for I know you too well on what team you will favour all the way! The same team that @Derkd9 loves also!! 🀨 πŸ‘Ž Therefore,you won’t be a referee during this matchup!! lol 😝 2 recent photo’s of β€œthat” blue & white team hanging up on the wall there,from the Alibi restaurant the other day,while having supper there. At least @Trevor M we agree on one team together….. the London Knights! GO KNIGHTS GO!! πŸ’πŸ₯… CHEERS! 🍻 πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2481.jpeg
    IMG_2481.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2478.jpeg
    IMG_2478.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 10
Can I be the ref? I promise I won't be biased or play favorites;):ROFLMAO:
lol πŸ˜‚ @Trevor M you will be biased for I know you too well on what team you will favour all the way! The same team that @Derkd9 loves also!! 🀨 πŸ‘Ž Therefore,you won’t be a referee during this matchup!! lol 😝 2 recent photo’s of β€œthat” blue & white team hanging up on the wall there,from the Alibi restaurant the other day,while having supper there. . At least @Trevor M we agree on one team together….. the London Knights! GO KNIGHTS GO!! πŸ’πŸ₯… CHEERS! 🍻 πŸ‘ πŸ™‚

lol πŸ˜‚ @Trevor M you will be biased for I know you too well on what team you will favour all the way! The same team that @Derkd9 loves also!! 🀨 πŸ‘Ž Therefore,you won’t be a referee during this matchup!! lol 😝 2 recent photo’s of β€œthat” blue & white team hanging up on the wall there,from the Alibi restaurant the other day,while having supper there. . At least @Trevor M we agree on one team together….. the London Knights! GO KNIGHTS GO!! πŸ’πŸ₯… CHEERS! 🍻 πŸ‘ πŸ™‚
Oops 😬!! I doubled messaged this post,and sorry 😞 about that!! πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Oops 😬!! I doubled messaged this post,and sorry 😞 about that!! πŸ‘πŸ™‚
that's ok Red. You just wanted to show that Leafs stuff twice and yes, I'll see you at the game here tomorrow afternoon. Gonna watch the game in Kitchener tonight on tv. Here's hoping the Knights extend their winning streak so that a win tomorrow puts them in first overall.

@Red Hering you love the knights and there are 3 old Knights on the Leafs right now hahaha
Not to mention their young prospect Easton Cowan.
Don't forget Shanahan was also a Knight as was Darryl Sittler. Mark Hunter left the Knights to go to Toronto before coming back to the Knights. (I still think they should have made him the GM over Kyle Dumass) If you look at this list of names of Knights Alumni and era didn't matter, you could arguably pick a Stanley Cup winning team just from these names alone, maybe two or three.

that's ok Red. You just wanted to show that Leafs stuff twice and yes, I'll see you at the game here tomorrow afternoon. Gonna watch the game in Kitchener tonight on tv. Here's hoping the Knights extend their winning streak so that a win tomorrow puts them in first overall.
lol πŸ˜‚ @Trevor M about me wanting to show that Leafs stuff twice!! lol 😝 and you are πŸ’―% Right!! lol 😝 πŸ˜‰ I am looking forward to meeting up with you tomorrow,and β€œGO Knights GO!! πŸ’πŸ₯…πŸ‘πŸ™‚

@Red Hering you love the knights and there are 3 old Knights on the Leafs right now hahaha
Not to mention their young prospect Easton Cowan.
Very true @Derkd9 about 3 old Knights on the Leafs right now!! For that reason,I will now cheer instead for another Ontario Hockey League (OHL), team!! lol πŸ˜‚ But,it will be hard to do!! Go Knights Go!! πŸ’πŸ₯…πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks