Catch of the Day

Fishing was terrible but the company was hilarious. This is one of 2 items retrieved from the deep. Maybe gonna give up the fishing and start a salvage company 🤣View attachment 54251
Nice 👍 catch @Schmick !! 👊👊 What was the other item that you caught 🤔 & hopefully it was a fishing related item as well!! 🎣😉👍 All the best in starting up your salvage company. lol 😂🤣 😉👍👍🙂

Nice 👍 catch @Schmick !! 👊👊 What was the other item that you caught 🤔 & hopefully it was a fishing related item as well!! 🎣😉👍 All the best in starting up your salvage company. lol 😂🤣 😉👍👍🙂
The other item was the lid off a new Yeti cup. My friend dropped hers (she was also the culprit in the above mentioned incident) and asked if I had something magnetic to try to retrieve it. After trying to scoop it out of the silt, we discovered that it clung quite nicely to the effing bottom of the scoop because the lid was itself, in fact, magnetic…. She only needed something that was steel…. 🤦‍♂️… luckily I did not splurge on the stainless ice scoop! While trying to retrieve said lid, I jokingly tied the dead end of the rope tethering my scoop to her leg, in order to prevent a third item in the lake… when she managed to snag the lid, she raced out of the hut in triumph…. Unfortunately she failed to recall the tether connected to her leg… which I happened to accidentally be standing on when she made the mad dash for the door…needless to say she did not make it far and ended up flat on her face (luckily no worse for wear except a bruised knee and slightly more bruised ego) 🤣 oh man… Ice Follies….

The other item was the lid off a new Yeti cup. My friend dropped hers (she was also the culprit in the above mentioned incident) and asked if I had something magnetic to try to retrieve it. After trying to scoop it out of the silt, we discovered that it clung quite nicely to the effing bottom of the scoop because the lid was itself, in fact, magnetic…. She only needed something that was steel…. 🤦‍♂️… luckily I did not splurge on the stainless ice scoop! While trying to retrieve said lid, I jokingly tied the dead end of the rope tethering my scoop to her leg, in order to prevent a third item in the lake… when she managed to snag the lid, she raced out of the hut in triumph…. Unfortunately she failed to recall the tether connected to her leg… which I happened to accidentally be standing on when she made the mad dash for the door…needless to say she did not make it far and ended up flat on her face (luckily no worse for wear except a bruised knee and slightly more bruised ego) 🤣 oh man… Ice Follies….
lol 😂🤣🤣 @Schmick about the … Ice Follies!! ⛸⛸ Glad to read that she is O.K., and that all turned out well & tight lines & perch & pike ON!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks