Can someone help

Thanks a lot for putting in the legwork on this Shaun:D

"The CA goes from the iron bridge about 3/4 the way to HWY 24 "

That's what I ASSumed but really wasnt sure about----will wait until your contact can finally clear this up. Like I said a little signage at the parking area would help (LPRCA hint hint)

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

quote:
Originally posted by ronnie67

I have heard most of Young's creek has been posted from the concervation area down, does any one know anything about this?

Are you still with us ronnie67????

Are you any clearer on the boundarys????

See what you started!!!!!!!:D:D:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

The hwy 24 bridge is posted "No Trespassing" both up and downstream. Not sure if its the same owner on both sides of the bridge, or 2 different owners, but thought I would add this bit of information.

Some ppl sure get upset on here. Its a fishing site. Have fun! :)

005.jpg

I never imagined my first post would cause such a stir, thanks for all the info.....whew! Bring on the ice... I'll wait a few days before I ask any more Questions.LOL[^]

Ronnie personally I'm glad you said something,I've never fished here,but it was a wake-up call just the same...now everyone going there that has read these posts should be acting in a positive manner to save the fishing opportunity available,As for the landowner,he may not be people friendly,but he has seen 1st hand what's going on on his land.I won't condone what others did in that pic-it's just plain wrong!
If there is any redress ...WE the fishermen have to step up and do it,not look at the guy next to you and hope he's going to do it.

Directly downstream of the Hwy 24 bridge is private property as well.
I believe it is owned by the Chiilean family. Both east and west sides.

Fisher-Price

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks