Campingfishing port bruce

macds

I have the first week of july off, and am looking for a spot to camp/launch boat. I usually launch from NEM (im sure greg remembers the dirty old yellow starcraft chieftan :)
I need to pull the boat over night, cause im not sure she'll be floating come morning! So im looking for a spot to do it all.
Please advise guys

Thanks

Stu

Hi Stu!

BeeLine offers camping. Are you staying in a tent or trailer? They offer both. The guys name is Jerry and his number is 519-765-3151. Good Luck! You can still use our ramp

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

we have it all if you need a camp sight or trailer sight, launch and over night docks at RUSHCREEK PORT BRUCE 519 617 0109

Thanks!! when were either of you ever here to comment have some respect ,or stop bye sights are 35 dollars for night with hydro and water
you no were to find me ,so dont hide out on a key board

Give the guy a break...the service was fine when we were there. His prices are better than most. You have to remember it's not the Ritz-Carlton, it's a fishing camp. I'd say in the few years he's been there he's done a helluva decent job.

Tanbowski

I have nothing but good things to say about Rush creek.Launch is very good Minnow count was very good .Chanel can be a little tricky but watch what your are doing and it's OK.Idon't know why you don't like the spot. Castaway

I think people are getting rush creek marina &rouse marine mixed up , I have found Brian @rush creek VERY good and would not be afraid to use his services as well as north erie marine who gets most of my buisness , so lets not get mixed up with the wrong fellow cheers to all !! Dano.

i have my boat docked there and the price is great!!! if you just want to fish and camp then this is it!!! and i had to tell him to stop when he was giving me minnows!!! great guy !!!

I to ramped my boat there and was very pleased with the service ,I think that he is getting mixed up with the other fella

John R

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks