Fishing Report Busy day - LP/Nanticoke

FisherPrice

Headed out at 8:00am, with some sleepy little ones. They were still till trying to get up for the day but once the fish started to hit, they were all about reeling them in.:)

Stopped at the elbow area....55' and trolled out to 90'. Fish were deep and the Furuno graph was on fire showing them to us. 7 color+ on lead line produced. Riggers close to bottom did some damage. Dispsey's only provided a few. NK's in copper back were good. Yellow/red spoons did well. RRF in copper was pretty equal.

3-4-5-6 color did not hit. But hey, you have to try whats on board.

Just shy of a full limit today, but the smiles make up for that. A pile of silvers to be had, which made for some sore arms. A triple header was the by far the best... not enough nets to go around.

Best of luck out there. Must have been 50+ boats today.

Attachments

• IMG_7049.JPG
    IMG_7049.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7044.JPG
    IMG_7044.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7048.JPG
    IMG_7048.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
Headed out at 8:00am, with some sleepy little ones. They were still till trying to get up for the day but once the fish started to hit, they were all about reeling them in.:)

Stopped at the elbow area....55' and trolled out to 90'. Fish were deep and the Furuno graph was on fire showing them to us. 7 color+ on lead line produced. Riggers close to bottom did some damage. Dispsey's only provided a few. NK's in copper back were good. Yellow/red spoons did well. RRF in copper was pretty equal.

3-4-5-6 color did not hit. But hey, you have to try whats on board.

Just shy of a full limit today, but the smiles make up for that. A pile of silvers to be had, which made for some sore arms. A triple header was the by far the best... not enough nets to go around.

Best of luck out there. Must have been 50+ boats today.
Excellent report @FisherPrice the photo’s are great and the smiles tell it all on your day out.I must give nanticoke a try sometime,and I will put it on my “bucket list!!”

Back