Burwell

fishing girl pink

Anyone been out. I haven't been out in a week. What fow should I start at tomorrow. Are dipsy still working. Hopefully no line in the motor this time. Anyone else going out good luck.

I'll be on the pier in Pt Bruce around 6:30-6:45am tomorrow FGP. First time since last Friday. When I went out with Tom on Father's Day I believe we dropped lines at 40FOW and I don't think we got out as deep as 50 FOW. I wasn't exactly paying all that much attention to the electronics as much as I was the lines. Once we shook the ticks and found some feeding fish, we filled a 3 person ticket. Purple worked well. We had a lil bit of everything out......dipseys 70 back, LC with inline boards, and the riggers. All produced but the dipseys and LC produced better than the riggers did that day.

Pink panties,and Greazy Chicken Wing, are apparently working today as well,according to an angler,that we had talked to that was coming in off Lake Erie this morning,( Port Stanley),and good luck to all! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

We were out there this morning, lines in at 6:30 off the water around 11:30. Pink and yellow spoons with copper worked for a few small fish in the morning and then it shut down. We started at 46' -51' caught a few then tried deeper at 55'. Nothing happened out there. Came back in and worked west of port in 48' and picked up a few more. Blueberry muffin was best for our last few fish. Lures down around 35' with dipsy and down riggers. Ended up with 10 walleye, a few knock offs, 4 or 5 sheephead and a couple silver bass.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks