Burwell tomorrow, Wednesday

rivermanZ71

I plan on going to burwell tomorrow , i just can't seem to figure out the weather forecast. Looks like the winds are going to be out of the south at around 12kmh, is the lake going to be rough out there or is it going to be calm?

From what i see ..should be fine..less than one half metre ..looks like lying down over night..check nearest buoy to where you want to go out ...bugs could be an issue tho..doh

Tomorrow looks Perfect.........should stay .3 all day..too bad I am working.

Tomorrow looks Perfect.........should stay .3 all day..too bad I am working.
From what i see ..should be fine..less than one half metre ..looks like lying down over night..check nearest buoy to where you want to go out ...bugs could be an issue tho..doh
I am meeting up with a friend tomorrow in Port Burwell.I have never fished out of Port Burwell,Port Stanley is closer for me,and occasionally out of Port Bruce.He has a 17 foot boat,and he doesn't seem too concerned about the waves coming from the south,less than a meter high.Good Luck to All that are going fishing Tomorrow & Walleye's,Trout,& Perch ON!!

I too have a 17.5 and not sure what's safe ? Was out last Sunday outta nanticoke swells were 1meter at times but no white caps I fell safe as did me family .! Worth a mention patrolled what's your lines of lead core with nothing but junk! Going to head to Port Burwell this weekend if the lake cooperates. Guess my question is, as most fisherman's what's manageable as far as wind speed and direction? We are new to big water but not intimidated yet careful

IMG_9785.JPG
I too have a 17.5 and not sure what's safe ? Was out last Sunday outta nanticoke swells were 1meter at times but no white caps I fell safe as did me family .! Worth a mention patrolled what's your lines of lead core with nothing but junk! Going to head to Port Burwell this weekend if the lake cooperates. Guess my question is, as most fisherman's what's manageable as far as wind speed and direction? We are new to big water but not intimidated yet careful
@Slowtrull Personally,I like anything under 20 to 25 Kilometres an hour Winds.After that,I find it uncomfortable to fish in.Also,I don't like fishing in an East Wind from any direction,and that's just me.Other Angler's have luck in the East Wind.All the Best,& Tight Lines,& Be Safe!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks