Fishing Report Burwell Sat. July 10

maytagman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed back to Sandhills Sat 11ish, 2 fishers, 4 lines, managed 6 walleye and 2 bows...4 hrs. Auto pilot broke, had to steer......LOL.
Sat 6.30pm hooked up with my neighbor(Devin), 4 fishers 8 lines, all lead core 61' straight out.....24 in 2 hours, could not keep lines in the water, had to release the last 3.
11 miles out. 5,6,7& 8,s all worked... small spoons.
Ramps were super busy, appreciate the fact guys paid attention and kept a lane open which allowed us to get back to our slips...thanx.

Autopilot broke? Wow never heard of that before. ;):unsure::giggle::ROFLMAO:

I'm starting to think the only truly good autopilot is a hydraulic one.

Mine raises my eyebrows a minimum of once a trip out.

Mine has worked perfect............took a few adjustments shall we say to get it perfect(a whole season). Has an error that may be resolved with some direct wiring. Steering sucks!

Fortunate, I have an area, I need to waypoint it, which is affectionately been named "the Bermuda Triangle" on the boat.

AP always goes for a :poop: there. Starts sawing back and forth, I touch 10* starboard / port it goes opposite to the instructions.

Normally put in standby for a bit and then re-engage.

I can't power it down temporarily as it is direct wired through the Master switch.

We talked last year and you know who is the man for the job. I tried different settings but it was deeper into the menu that solved my poor tracking and response..........

Back