Fishing Report Burwell Sat. July 10

maytagman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed back to Sandhills Sat 11ish, 2 fishers, 4 lines, managed 6 walleye and 2 bows...4 hrs. Auto pilot broke, had to steer......LOL.
Sat 6.30pm hooked up with my neighbor(Devin), 4 fishers 8 lines, all lead core 61' straight out.....24 in 2 hours, could not keep lines in the water, had to release the last 3.
11 miles out. 5,6,7& 8,s all worked... small spoons.
Ramps were super busy, appreciate the fact guys paid attention and kept a lane open which allowed us to get back to our slips...thanx.

Autopilot broke? Wow never heard of that before. ;):unsure::giggle::ROFLMAO:

I'm starting to think the only truly good autopilot is a hydraulic one.

Mine raises my eyebrows a minimum of once a trip out.

Mine has worked perfect............took a few adjustments shall we say to get it perfect(a whole season). Has an error that may be resolved with some direct wiring. Steering sucks!

Fortunate, I have an area, I need to waypoint it, which is affectionately been named "the Bermuda Triangle" on the boat.

AP always goes for a :poop: there. Starts sawing back and forth, I touch 10* starboard / port it goes opposite to the instructions.

Normally put in standby for a bit and then re-engage.

I can't power it down temporarily as it is direct wired through the Master switch.

We talked last year and you know who is the man for the job. I tried different settings but it was deeper into the menu that solved my poor tracking and response..........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks